Our 33” 13-Drawer Top Chest/ Rolling Cabinet Combo will keep your items secure and organized for a lifetime. The 18-gauge steel frame with corrosion resistant powder coating provides long lasting stability. All 13 various sized drawers are equipped with smooth ball bearing slides that can support up to 100 pounds each. The full length extruded aluminum drawer pulls provide a solid grip and the pre-cut non-slip woven liners cushion your tools, keeping them in place while the drawers are in use. A 7-pin barrel locking system secures the slides internally to deter lock picking and prying.
Two side bale handles allow you to position this chest to access your tools with convenience. The spacious lid compartment offers additional storage and locks along with the drawers. Two gas struts in the lid allow for controlled motion, and keep it upright when in use. A separately locking “Whiskey Drawer” provides extra security.
Bottom Rolling Cabinet:
Heavy duty casters and one side handle allow for mobility so your tools are where you need them, when you need them.
- Each drawer is rated to hold up to 100 pounds. Ball bearings provide an effortless glide and the lever release feature allows for easy drawer removal.
- Full length aluminum pulls have a generous grip
- Pre-cut, non-adhesive, woven non-slip liners protect and cushion your items.
- Sturdy 18 gauge steel is powder coated inside and out to resist abrasions and wear, keeping the color vibrant for years to come.
- A locking bar secures the slides internally with a 7-pin cylinder keyed barrel lock, making it difficult to pry, pick, or duplicate keys.
- Two gas struts in the lid provide controlled motion, and keep it upright when in use.
- A separately locking drawer provides extra security
- One side-mounted tubular handle and four rugged, chemical resistant 5 x 2-inch polyurethane casters (2 swivel with toe locks, 2 rigid) help protect the floor from marks and make this cabinet combo easy to move around your workspace.
- Backed by the manufacturer with a lifetime warranty against defects.